The simple answer is none.
Even the best endpoint security (which we pride ourselves on innovating and striving towards) will only be 100% effective most of the time. At other times the cybercriminals will have found ways to circumvent endpoint security defenses and their attack will likely succeed. Each day many ransomware campaign operators create a new variant which is re-packed making it once again undetected for all of antivirus.
- Use Reputable, Proven, Multi-Vector Endpoint Security
- Back-up your data
- User Education
- Webroot and Ransomware Payloads
- Restrict Remote Desktop Access, secure weak usernames and passwords
- Patch and Keep Software Up to Date
- Disable Execution of Script Files
- Disable Macro execution
- Prevent Users from running Powershell via GPO