You can use the Webroot management console to see what Admins have enrolled in 2FA. There is no ability for one Admin account to enable 2FA for another, each account will have to enable it for themselves.
Beginning in early December, if you attempt to log in to my.webrootanywhere.com, you will be redirected automatically to a new login URL: identity.webrootanywhere.com. Any bookmarked links to my.webrootanywhere.com pages will still work, but will also be redirected automatically to the new login page URL. Please inform your customers as needed.
To check to see what Admin accounts have 2FA enabled:
- Log into the Webroot management console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the Admins tab. The 2FA column will display the status for each account:
- Enabled – 2FA is turned on for that Admin account
- Disabled – 2FA is turned off for that Admin account
For more information on 2FA, please see:
- 2FA FAQ for Business
- Setting up 2FA for Business Admin accounts
- How to disable 2FA for Business
- How to re-enable 2FA for Business
- How to access your console when your smart device is missing and 2FA is enabled