How to create your Webroot WiFi Security account

• 5 November 2018
  • 3 replies
Userlevel 5
Badge +15
Help creating the Webroot WiFi Security account, which is needed to sign-in and run the Webroot WiFi Security app.

In order to use Webroot WiFi Security, you need to register and activate a WiFi Security account. If you already have a Webroot account that you use to log into a console, use the same email address and password to link these accounts together. When registered this way, you will log into the console and WiFi Security using the same credentials.

If you decide to create and register a different email address and password, these accounts will not be linked.

There are few ways to complete the creation of the WiFi Security account:
  • When purchasing WiFi Security through webroot.com, in the cart screen there is a Register Your Account button to start the process.
  • When purchasing through a mobile app store, the initial setup process will contain links to create and register your WiFi Security account.
  • In the receipt sent after purchase, there is a Create Account button that links to the WiFi Security account creation page.

For more information on the WiFi Security account and the Webroot SecureAnywhere Console account, click here.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @Jhaines Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.

Sorry you’re having problems activating your account. Please contact Webroot Support to activate your account.

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave

I'm piss off, why I can't activate my account.

Thanks for the information…

Besides, It brings together Webroot's innovative file pattern and predictive behavior recognition technology, with the almost limitless power of cloud computing, to stop known threats and prevent unknown zero-day attacks more effectively than anything else.