• 27 August 2022
  • 4 replies

How can I tell when my coverage is on

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Bethcaira ,

Which product are expected to be covered with?

Do you know where you purchased the license/seat from?

If it’s something like Webroot Endpoint Security for a personal device, you may have recieved a code to input into Webroot to activate the product.

Asad

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

As a webroot partner we have a portal we sign into so that we can see the status of our licenses. We can also give our clients access to their account in the portal so they can see their license status. Are you a reseller or a end customer of webroot?

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

If you are a home or non-managed user, here is some help: 

On a Mac, simply open the Webroot Anywhere App. It will tell you how many days are left in the square near the center left of the window that opens. Here, 150 days left:: 

On Windows, it is similar. Launch the app and you should see inside  the window that opens something like this. here there are 392 days left: 

Or, you can go to:  https://identity.webrootanywhere.com/v1/Account/login which will take you to the consumer “Management Console.” Here you will see all your subscriptions. Click on the subscription name. Then click on PCs, or mobile to see details of your subscription. Click on the name of your PC, and it will open a window with information on your computer, including how much time is left, your key code, and the version you re running. It will look something like this: 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Webroot makes it super easy to tell if your coverage is activated. You just need to open the app and it’s all there.