Solved

Account Permission

• 28 March 2019
  • 5 replies

I'm trying to access my account. After entering my email and password, this is what I get:

You have not been granted access or permissions to any console.

Please contact your account administrator and ask them to enable access to the services you require.

I am the account administrator! How do I access my account?

Thanks for the help!
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 22 February 2020, 17:17

View original

5 replies

Badge +1

Thank you.  This was helpful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @murphygirl1541 & @frustratedwithwebroot ,

Sorry that this post was lost in the mix..my sincere apologies. Please have a look below

Sign into your Online Account Console

To set user permissions:
  1. Open the SecureAnywhere website menu and click Manage Users.
  2. Locate the user whose permissions you want to change and click the edit icon. ...
  3. Open the Permissions tab and set this user's permissions for Webroot SecureAnywhere products. ...
  4. Specify this user's access level for this account:

Here is more information: https://answers.webroot.com/Webroot/ukp.aspx?pid=17&vw=1&app=vw&solutionid=893

If you continue to have these issues then please Submit a Support Ticket and they will gladly check this out for you free of charge.

Hope this helps?

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello again @frustratedwithwebroot 

Sorry I didn’t mention that you have to Create your Online Account Console if you haven’t already.

Here is instructions to Create your Online Account Console.

https://answers.webroot.com/Webroot/ukp.aspx?pid=12&app=vw&vw=1&login=1&json=1&solutionid=2000

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

You're most welcome! 😊

Badge +1

I see you have gotten no response to this.  I get the same message.  When I emailed for help they sent me a phone number to call which will be impossible since I work the entire time the phone number is accessible.  I would love to hear what the solution to this is.  I am at the point where I am just going to uninstall this and buy a new product.  Worst recommendation ever of antivirus protection!