Solved

Automatic renewal alert notifications on desktop - too far ahead

• 7 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Why do I get a Webroot app notification about renewing my subscription when I have 28 more days to do so? It pops up every time I turn my computer on (desktop - Windows 10). I’m not going to renew it until toward the end of this month. 1 week before I need to renew would be better, not a month before. Anyway to change this notification?

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 7 January 2021, 22:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @DMR83tx 

That is the way it works 30 days before it runs out and has always been since 2012 and no way to change it.

Thanks,

Userlevel 2

Hello @DMR83tx 

That is the way it works 30 days before it runs out and has always been since 2012 and no way to change it.

Thanks,

Thank you, it’s just that the notification is annoying  sometimes. I wonder if I could send that in a feedback.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @DMR83tx 

Thanks,

Thank you, it’s just that the notification is annoying  sometimes. I wonder if I could send that in a feedback.

You could but I don’t think they will change it. I have seen complaints over the years and nothing has changed. https://community.webroot.com/got-an-idea-29