Solved

Big Problems with WRCoreService & WRSkyClient Services

• 5 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Folks,

Lost my last post...your website does not lke disagreeable comments maybe.  At any rate, I had to disable the two services cited in my topic, else you get a tremendous slow down at the login screen and reaching the desktop can increase your login time to desktop anywhere from 5 times to 10 times longer.

I am leaving them disabled for the time being until this issue is resolved within Webroot.  I am still keeping the main WRSV running as my main protection.  That service does not cause any issues.

My system is a dual Xeon with 384GB of DDR4 RAM and two Seagate Enterprise SSDs.  Graphics card is a Nvidia Quadro P1000.

Chris

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 5 September 2020, 15:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @cstocci 

Yes it’s a known issue and it’s best to Submit a Support Ticket as they are the only ones that can help you with this.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue, it should be 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the labour day long weekend.

Thanks,