Solved

Can Not Log into Webroot Password Manager???

• 25 February 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Have Webroot SecureAnywhere - Internet Security Plus and Firefox 61.0.2 (64-bit) for a browser because there hasn't been a fix yet for the Password Manager that works in Firefox. Yesterday both my wife and I could log-in and access our sites and passwords just fine. Today it goes yellow and says 'An error occurred while attempting to contact the server. Please check your Internet Connection.' I am able to log-in to the Community and my.webrootanywhere.com using their log-ins with no problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

By the way when is Webroot going to fix the Firefox Password Manager Tool Bar so we can upgrade to the latest Firefox!?!? We have only 57 days left on this subscription. Just sayin'.
icon

Best answer by freydrew 19 April 2019, 23:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello hokoman,

Sorry to tell you that Webroot's Password Manager is still broke. Last we heard was February or March for the fix. But that could be subject to change.

HTH,
Dave.
Badge +3
I've gone to Last Pass... and upgraded Firefox to 65. Thanks for the reply.
DH
Userlevel 7
Good move. I've been using LastPass for two years without any problems. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Have Webroot SecureAnywhere - Internet Security Plus and Firefox 61.0.2 (64-bit) for a browser because there hasn't been a fix yet for the Password Manager that works in Firefox. Yesterday both my wife and I could log-in and access our sites and passwords just fine. Today it goes yellow and says 'An error occurred while attempting to contact the server. Please check your Internet Connection.' I am able to log-in to the Community and my.webrootanywhere.com using their log-ins with no problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

By the way when is Webroot going to fix the Firefox Password Manager Tool Bar so we can upgrade to the latest Firefox!?!? We have only 57 days left on this subscription. Just sayin'.

Wanted to close the loop on this.
We've added some new KBs around PWM and LastPass below:

How to switch from Password Manager to LastPass®️
How to setup your LastPass®️ account
How to switch to the new Password Manager (for users registered with the same email in both Password Manager & LastPass®️)