Solved

Can't add computers to console after renewal

• 21 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Previous subscriptions 3 (separate) ended, renewed on one, tried to add two prior computers, even removed webroot and re downloaded, both show they are now good for 365 days, but do not show up in console. in console, only the original renewal one shows up.  there is no place to add computers, it just gives link to download and run scan, did that.  on the two not showing up, started them over, still not showing up, can’t get webroot on the phone, so basically getting zero service for my renewal, very frustrated.  want all 3 computers to show up in console as before.  they show as needing renewal and have old key number grayed out, can’t add new one there or anywhere else.

what is the workaround to this? assuming I can ever reach webroot on thephone, highly doubt… anyhow, any ideas?  all 3 are windows based computers. windows 10, had no trouble installing after uninstalling original version.

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 21 June 2020, 19:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @dlb2020 

With Online Console issues it’s best to Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you sort it out.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue and support can take up to 48 hours to reply or a little longer because of COVID-19.

Thanks,

I appreciate that, but as further insult to injury, I tried clicking on your support ticket link then it took me to the signon, and i gave correct email and password, and it just kept asking so i tried on another browser, then another browser.  Not letting me through, had to go out and come in from whole other spot trying to send contact to them.  I am really angry that webroot has some weird link problem that makes it impossible to contact them, and frankly I do not think its my browsers or computer, but i think its the website itself.  I am not the only one who has had trouble with this website and reaching through to them for help.  I know that my email did get out and now i will be forced of course to wait, but be assured, I will tell them what I went through just trying to make contact.

Thank you for trying to help me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

You can call during the week if you like! https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact

Ok, thanks, that is apparently my only choice, hoping not to spend hours on phone...