Question

Cannot open ticket

Badge +1
I've been a customer for years and I am guessing hopping between email addresses to skirt the absurd auto-renew process has finally caught up to me.

I am trying to install SecureAnywhere on my new install. I have a 5-license purchase. When I attempt to activate with my code, I get the message "Enter a valid keycode. If you continue to receive this message, contact SecureAnywhere support'. I am directly copying the code from the keycodes webpage. I imagine that the issue is that I reached my max installs, in which case I will need to release the license from another device.

This is the issue:
When I go to open a support ticket and enter my email, the password prompt tells me I have an invalid password. I know the password is correct because I am able to log into the SecureAnywhere console.

I believe the issue is that the passwords are jumbled. Can someone assist me? It is frustrating that you can't open a ticket or phone support without a login/password.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings