After a long process of elimination, disabling everything but Webroot, I’ve determined that it was Webroot that’s keeping me from joining online servers in Assetto Corsa Competizione.(or at least disabling it resolves the issue).
I’ve tried things like adding it to the list of allowed programs and disabling WebShield Realtime Shield and Firewall. No luck. I have to shut Webroot down if I want to play.
This has been going on for 2 to 3 weeks.
I also get the same problem in iRacing. Also, I’ve noticed SimRacingStudio crashing during this period, and it never has before (I use SimRacingStudio to send telemetry data to my motion rig).
I’ve found the following error, after reading the logs from Assetto Corsa Competizione:
setTimeout error detected 10038
Best answer by mmalik22View original