Solved

Cannot uninstall, & not showing in web console

• 24 April 2017
  • 7 replies

I cannot uninstall webroot from a customer's computer using add/remove programs.  I tried "C:Program Files (x86)WebrootWRSA.exe" –uninstall" and it says "are you sure you want to uninstall" and I say yes, then it says it's being managed by the central console and I have to make the changes there. BUT, the machine doesnt' show anywhere in the console either. 

I need to get this off the customer's computer so that I can reinstall using a different procedure and get it to show in the management console. Help!

~Matt
icon

Best answer by JP_ 24 January 2018, 23:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Greetings @ and welcome to the Community!

I've sent you a private message with the instructions on how to complete the uninstall process. Please respond to me there if you have any issues or questions.

Best,
I also need to uninstall Webroot on a PC. Please send me the guide to.
Userlevel 7
@, I've sent you a private message. Please reply to me directly if you have any issues!
Hi I purchased a one year subscription froma company that is now closed, and I am now unabke to access the inrterface or uninstall to be able to access the interface or install the newversion to buy a new subscription, can you please provide me with some assistance
Userlevel 7
@, please check your private messages and let me know if you have any problems!
Hi,

We're having similar problems not being ble to uninstall but on the OSX platform. Can you you assist in uninstalling the software? 
Userlevel 7
@, I've created a support ticket on your behalf with the Team. They will be reaching out to you shortly, or keep in mind you can always reach them by phone for immediate help.

Business Technical Support: Call 1-866-254-8400 M-F 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM MT