Solved

Community Email Notifications

• 26 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28
@LLiddell or @freydrew,

Thursday, 8/22 at about 4:50 PM EST I received around 15-20 emails that a new topic had been added to the Submit a Business Feature Request subforum. I thought it strange that I received so many at once, but just thought the community was really active. My settings are set-up to send me a notification if someone creates a new topic in this forum. I haven't had the chance to look at all of them and I've been getting to them as I've had time. However, I was responding to one today and noticed that it was submitted by the user 3 months ago. Another one was 7 months ago. Why did I receive all those notifications at once? Honestly, I feel bad because it appears they never had any response at all. I wonder if their threads even appeared on the community. Thought you might want to know. Here's the one I just responded to.

https://community.webroot.com/submit-a-business-feature-request-30/enhance-scheduled-reporting-to-include-devices-needing-attention-reporting-option-338753

Sincerely,
NicCrockett
icon

Best answer by freydrew 26 August 2019, 20:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Hey @NicCrockett ,

Thanks for letting me know and sorry if this was annoying at all. You got those notifications because we moved the Unity API Feature Request area to the larger, Business Feature Request area. So if you were subscribed to the Business Feature Request section, you would have been notified with all of those that were moved over.

We did this after talking with our Unity team last week.

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +28
I go through about 1000 emails a day, so 15-20 is no big deal. I only wanted to make you aware of a possible problem I noticed. Your answer was detailed and precise, thanks for that!

Sincerely,
NicCrockett