Could someone help with LastPass?

• 19 November 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

LastPass cannot enter stored passwords on multiple sites, yet is works on some. Could someone please help or suggest a better product? Although the correct passwords are saved in the vault just the others, LP will not enter them. WEBROOT Password manager was so much better! LastPass is only about 10% as functional. I feel betrayed by a company It’d trusted for years.

8 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @celz1357 

Please submit a  Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.

Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @celz1357 ,

@ProTruckDriver has given the best solution. But if I may mention...after doing some research have you looked here? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass

Userlevel 7

Also I forgot to mention that LastPass does have a LastPass Forum you can get your questions answered. I have used it several times.

https://forums.lastpass.com/index.php

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

I have paid full subscriptions with both Webroot and LastPass. This has made no difference. It’s taken over an hour to login here today fighting LastPass the entire time. The only way I have been able to sign in here is to reset my password every time.  This also happens on other sites. LastPass kills at an hour a day. 

Userlevel 7

You posted that you have Paid Full Subscriptions with both Webroot and LastPass. Are you saying that you have a Paid subscription from LastPass alone that costs $24.00 a year and the LastPass that Webroot has on WSA. If that is the case, both accounts may be conflicting. I’m running LastPass (Free) for about 2 years now without any problems. Have you tried to contact Webroot Support?

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hello @celz1357 ,

@ProTruckDriver has given the best solution. But if I may mention...after doing some research have you looked here? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass

Thank you! But so far they have been of no help. There must be a better product that functions as well as Webroot PW manager. Could someone please suggest one?

Userlevel 7

I would Google “Best Password Managers”. There is a list of them there. I would then read all the reviews on them. I have the Free LastPass  (Cloud) on all my PC’s and Mac computers. I also have a backup Password Manager, RoboForm (non-cloud) Paid version for my PC’s and Mac computer. I haven’t had any problems with either one. I believe it’s a personal choice on the type of Password Manager some one picks.

HTH,

Dave

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Working on it. LastPass has cost most of the day, and others, already. Please let me know if you think of another product.

Thank You to everyone here!