Solved

Does Webroot affect Adobe Premiere Pro?

• 25 April 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
  • New Voice
  • 5 replies
Trying to run Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 which has run on Windows 10 in the past.  Now I receive an error message, "Adobe Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules.  Please update your video display drivers and start again."  I have updated my video card drivers and followed recommendations from other Forums but still cannot get the program to run.  One of the suggestions I read mentioned blocks by security software.  My question is, does Webroot block the running of Adobe Premiere Pro CS6?
icon

Best answer by FDR 5 May 2017, 00:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 2
I have clients that use Adobe Premier Pro CS6 regularly on Windows 10 and have not heard anything about this. As a troubleshooting step, have you tried temporarily disabling Webroot and then starting the application? Does it appear to work or having the same issue? 
Userlevel 2
Thank you for your time to respond. It turned out to be a video card drivers issue. I downloaded every driver from the board manufacturer and it resolved the problem. I thought I had updated drivers but I was wrong.. Everything is working now. Again, thanks for your response.
Userlevel 7
Glad to hear you got it sorted out. We appreciate you checking to see if it effected anyone else!