Solved

Error when posting to forum: "Correct the highlighted errors..."

• 27 February 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +16
The last few times I've tried to post a new message or reply to someone, I get the error "Correct the highlighted errors and try again", and below the editor box it'll say something like "The message body contains }, which is not permitted in this community.  Please remove this content before sending your post".  This seems to happen for random, innocuous bits of punctuation, and sometimes for characters that aren't even there.  I've tried it in the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome.  Anyone know if there's a workaround or fix for this?

By the way, I tried to provide a screenshot, but when I do it gives me the error "The message body contains 18 -02 -27, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post."

icon

Best answer by akim 27 February 2018, 21:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +16
PS - I had to add some spaces and remove some characters from that last error message to get it to send.  Seems to be a datestring, but I have no idea where it came-up with that, since it wasn't in the message body I typed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Thanks for letting us know, it looks like this was due to a spam filter setting which I have now adjusted for you. Let me know if you have any further trouble posting and I'll be happy to help. Thanks!
Userlevel 4
Badge +16
Anna: Thanks again, I've made a few posts since then and can confirm that did the trick!
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know.