Solved

Flowscape?

• 21 November 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
Hi, we are interested in this product and are currently testing several others with similar functionality.
Wondering if this product is available yet, and/or if there is a trial available, or even a beta as we are willing to participate in testing. 

Thanks,
Wayne
icon

Best answer by akim 26 November 2018, 19:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Thanks John! I will also connect you with our product director.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Hi @

Our oganization is extrememly interested in offering this to our client base. Any discussion or participation on our part, we are here as well. 

Cheers
John
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Thanks Wayne! I'll connect you with our product director and he can provide you with more information. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
Hi Akim, we would be interested in giving feedback and having a discussion. We are in the process of evaluating this type of product as a solution for our fully managed clients.

Regards,
Wayne
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Thank you for your interest in Flowscape. We are currently evaluating and understanding needs of our partners around specific use cases for FlowScape. We want to ensure it meets market needs and is a sustainable offering for Webroot. Please let me know if you are interested in providing feedback and having a discovery discussion.