Gray icon with orange ! mark.

• 26 January 2021
  • 12 replies

Hello, I am getting a really strange Icon every day now. I don't really know what it is. Can someone help me fix this so it goes back to green?

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Lolepop21 ,

Can you please take a screenshot of your full webroot software screen? We cannot tell what that icon is if you don’t provide a full screenshot.

So basicly im kinda scruid

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

You can try contacting Webroot support but with Best Buy Geek Squad they look after there own.

Webroot Customer Service

I did they said they dont know how to fix it and I should contact you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Do you still have Webroot installed? - Yes I do.

how many days are left in your subscription? - Its through best buy (geeksquad)

You need to contact Geek Squad to help you: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/geeksquad-instructions

https://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/geeksquad-register

1-888-BEST-BUY

Do you still have Webroot installed? - Yes I do.

how many days are left in your subscription? - Its through best buy (geeksquad)

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hi @Lolepop21 

Do you still have Webroot installed and if you do how many days are left in your subscription?

Thanks,

I am so sorry for not respoding. I was locked from my account I have this folder 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@Lolepop21 

Just in case your subscription is more than 30 days left so you can do a clean reinstall of WSA.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Look to see if this folder is gone: C:\ProgramData\WRData and if it’s there delete it. (Hidden Area)
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
  • DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done

Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Lolepop21 

Do you know how many days you have left on your Webroot Subscription?

See here:

Or look here:

If you have under 30 days it will show as

So please let me know and if you have more than 30 days I will give more info.

Thanks,

Still having the same problem

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Lolepop21 

Try rebooting your system to see if that helps and if not try doing a manual scan and if these don’t help please post back.

Thanks,