Solved

Help with system analyzer results latest update

• 11 February 2021
  • 6 replies

I have no idea how to resolve these issues. system analyser results show that I have low graphics RAM, my private information is stored in system cookies and there are available updates I haven't installed.Any help would be grreatly appreciated

icon

Best answer by jhartnerd123 11 February 2021, 21:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

@samkaran 

Don’t worry about ANY of the results from that. The tool is useless. Clear out temp files, your browser caches, cookies and history and just ensure all your stuff is up to date. 

Ur fine. Don’t run the tool again. It’s useless 

John

Removed Spam! TH

@samkaran

Don’t worry about ANY of the results from that. The tool is useless. Clear out temp files, your browser caches, cookies, and history, and just ensure all your stuff is up to date. 

Ur fine. Don’t run the tool again. It’s useless 

John

yes it's really useless

thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I have the same problem, I chk’d the issue with the Temp files in Windows IE there were 24.5MB. This was afer running Optimizer. Also keep showing Windows Firewall is off, which it isn’t.

Userlevel 7

I have the same problem, I chk’d the issue with the Temp files in Windows IE there were 24.5MB. This was afer running Optimizer. Also keep showing Windows Firewall is off, which it isn’t.

This thread is 2 years old. Please see post from @TripleHelix here:

https://community.webroot.com/community-101-2/a-large-number-of-temporary-files-have-been-found-246-mb-windows-ie-only-354209?postid=383933#post383933

Thread Closed.