Solved

Hi, What is Webroot Filtering Extension in Chrome?

• 10 April 2018
  • 1 reply

Hello,

One of my clients has Webroot Secure Anywhere Endpoint Protection installed. The site policy also pushes out the Webroot Chrome extension as well. This particular site is trying to get to a website but they cannot because Webroot Chrome Extension blocks the site for possible Phishing. I already added an Override to the SecureAnywhere > Endpoint Protection > Overrides > Web Overrides, but that didn't solve it. I don't want to uninstall or disable it (policy would push it back out anyway), and user doesn't want to use any other browser (her choice/perogative). Is there a way to whitelist or override a site on the Webroot Chrome Extension? 
icon

Best answer by akim 10 April 2018, 23:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Hi @

We recommend that you submit the URL here https://www.brightcloud.com/tools/url-ip-lookup.php, which will provide you with more information about the site. If it is being blocked, you can also request an IP reputation review, and our team will review the URL. If this doesn't resolve your issue, please reach out to our support team at 1-866-254-8400 or submit a ticket.