Solved

How do i change email address on the account?

• 11 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

I can no longer access the email address I used to create my account, and I forgot my Webroot password. So the “forgot password” link is useless since I will not receive the email with instructions to reset the password. 

I tried opening a support ticket, but it took six days to get a response, which was to call tech support. I tried that, but was on hold for more than an hour before giving up. So I have no access to the software. And when it auto renews later this year, I won't be able to stop it since I can’t access my account.

What am I supposed to do to access my account?

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 11 February 2020, 16:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Sorry that you are having issues but stick with the support ticket as we can’t do anything on the Community.

Note:

When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

Badge +3

I tried that already last Wednesday. When I finally got a response today almost a week later, they said I should call tech support. So I did that. While on hold for about an hour, the recorded message advised to submit a support ticket for faster service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @saintssid1 

The only thing you can do is Submit a Support Ticket and tell them what you said here as they are the only ones that can make changes on the back end.

Thanks,