Solved

How to create report of Webroot protected endpoints?

• 7 April 2015
  • 5 replies

Hi all,

I may have overlooked somethign basic....

I want to email a list of hosts protected by Webroot to my client (he doesn't want to log into the console). 

Is it possible to generate a report of hosts with webroot installed, and export it to pdf of csv or somethign similar?

I had a look in the reports tab but couldn't find a way of doing it.

Cheers, Simon
icon

Best answer by nic 7 April 2015, 16:45

If you go into the console, go to Reports, and click on Advanced Search and search with no criteria, that will give you a list of all endpoints.  If you click on the dropdown on any of the columns, there's a Column menu that will allow you to add or remove the columns you want.  Does that do what you need?
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
If you go into the console, go to Reports, and click on Advanced Search and search with no criteria, that will give you a list of all endpoints.  If you click on the dropdown on any of the columns, there's a Column menu that will allow you to add or remove the columns you want.  Does that do what you need?
Thanks thats it. I couldn't see the tiny save button over to the right. Ran the search and exported to CSV. 

Cheers
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Cool, glad that did the trick.
Possibly I am missing something basic, but, when exporting the .csv, it still sends all of the rows, even though I have them unselected in the report in the console. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
@, please open a ticket with our Support Team.