Solved

LastPass

Badge +3
I have LastPass on Google Chrome on my computer. It works fine. I'm trying to get it on my laptop but it says I have the wrong password or ID. It's the same I use to get on Webroot. If I try to do a recovery, It tells me LastPass isn't on this device.
icon

Best answer by remixedcat 9 May 2019, 12:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello @csebast

I would suggest getting in Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. They will lead you step by step to solve your problem. ☺️

HTH,
Dave.
Badge +3
I had to stop working on this. I still don't understand what to do. Can you please tell me step by step using the keys to push, not the modes?
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Dev mode allows you to run "unsigned" addons out side the chrome store. Sometimes the checks are too strong and it kicks last pass and other ones out it's even done it with webroot a few times.

Uninstall means removing and re adding the add-on.
Badge +3
I don't understand "developer mode". What is uninstall the addon and reinstall the addon. Do you mean LASTPASS. I'm sorry I'm not too good about all this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Never have the same logins on any site. Not good practice for that. I would reset the master password for last pass and change it every 2-4 weeks. Also You may have to enable "developer mode" and then reinstall LP. I did have the same nag and I needed to uninstall the addon, then reset my master, and then log out of the last pass website, then restart the browser fully, reinstall the addon, and log in.