Solved

Logging in to webroot successfull, but it logs me off right away.

Badge +5

So when I log in to Webroot to activate my subscription, I can do it and get logged in, but then Webroot logs me out and takes me right back to the log in screen (this occurs in less than a second) and webroot security isn’t activated on my computer yet.

icon

Best answer by DBG007 18 March 2020, 01:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @DBG007 , Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :relaxed:

Please submit a  Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.

Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave.

Badge +5

Can’t create a  ticket...won’t let me log in.  I’ll have to call customer support.

Badge +2

same thing is happening with me as well?

Userlevel 7

This looks like a bug. It did it to me also this morning. After two tries I was able to log into my account. I’ll ping our forum administrators to see if they have any information on this. @freydrew@khumphrey 

Badge +5

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@DBG007 ,

I’m checking with the support team if this is a known bug. Will get back to you ASAP!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Here is a filtered down response from support:

Typically we see that caused by browser extensions or something else, since it's just a web page.

You can try a different browser, some people just use a different device - like their phone - to see if it's their account or not. 

If you can't figure it out, you may be using a wrong password (and getting an error message) or the account isn't verified, so you’ll need to contact support

If e-mail tickets aren’t working, use their phone number.

Hope that helps!

-Keenan

Badge +5

My laptop with Chrome it does it and on my cell phone it does it too...logs me on then off….

Badge +5

Got it worked out!   Thank you!

Userlevel 7

Here is a filtered down response from support:

Typically we see that caused by browser extensions or something else, since it's just a web page.

You can try a different browser, some people just use a different device - like their phone - to see if it's their account or not. 

If you can't figure it out, you may be using a wrong password (and getting an error message) or the account isn't verified, so you’ll need to contact support

If e-mail tickets aren’t working, use their phone number.

Hope that helps!

-Keenan

This has happen several times before to me and has been reported before.

1. I have been using the same account since the launch of WSA
  2. I know the password is good, I’m using LastPass to sign in.
  3. I’ve used other browsers before to sign in and still the same results.

It’s working for me now after two attempts of trying to sign in. I still say there has to be a bug on the Webroot side of the website for this to sporadically happen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@DBG007 ,

Can you let us know how it got worked out? Did you make any changes to your process? 

@ProTruckDriver ,

I’ll follow up with head of support regarding your comment. I’ll let ya know if I make any progress.

-Keenan

Badge +5

I exited out of the  virus program and brought it back up.  There was still a glitch on the online end, but the program works now.