Solved

LPPlugin.dll file corrupt

• 9 September 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4
Had to install a Certificate for my client and now receive the following on IE browser but not receiving when using Firefox browser.

A required file is corrupt.

C:\ProgramData\WRData\PKG\LPPlugin.dll

How to fix?

Thanks.
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 9 September 2019, 20:44

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hello @jberbs and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

The best way to fix this issue is to do a clean reinstall of WSA.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,
Userlevel 1
Badge +4
Thank you TripleHelix. It appears to be resolved.

The only issue having is LastPass extension is now missing from IE browser (after I downloaded it again). I created a topic back in July but no one has responded to it yet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@jberbs have a look here to see if this helps: https://community.webroot.com/knowledge-base-76/how-to-setup-your-lastpass-account-337947

And here: https://community.webroot.com/knowledge-base-76/how-to-switch-from-password-manager-to-lastpass-337946
Userlevel 1
Badge +4
Hi there. I've already completed the steps you listed.
Still IE browser has LastPass extension still missing from browser. It lists the plug-ins but it does not display.
When I go to IE Manage Add-ons list, both LastPass Toolbar and LastPass vault have status of Enabled.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Okay now it would be best if you Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you sort it out as we can only do so much on the forum!

Thanks,
Userlevel 1
Badge +4
Okay - Will do. Thank you for your help with the original topic.