Solved

Not using password manager causes red "action required" box

• 29 March 2019
  • 1 reply

I don't use password managers. Today one of my webroot-protected computers has a red exclamation point in the system notification area, and the webroot app says all is well except "Action Required: New Password Manager".

I can't find any way to make it happy (short of signing up for password management, I suppose).
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 31 March 2019, 13:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi JohnAxl

Welcome to the Community Forums.

So just to check; you are either an Internet Security Plus or Complete version user, who does not use the Webroot Password Manager functionality and has no desire to avail yourself of the Webroot/LastPass offer that recently came out?

If that is the case then I would recommend that you Open a Support Ticket to advise the Webroot Support Team of this and see if they can turn off what is triggering the message, otherwise I would assume that you are correct when you say that most likely nothing short of signing up for password management, will resolve it in terms of actions you can take yourself.

Please do let us know how this pans out for you/what the Support Team advise/do, as such feedback will help us to help other members that may come here in the future with the same or a similar issue.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards, Baldrick