Solved

Override Settings

• 10 April 2019
  • 2 replies

I need to whitelist/override two locations for the Mdaemon localcache but not sure about the override settings to just whitelist the localcache file.
Is the correct File Mask: LocalCache.*
Path Mask: %AllUsersProfile%\AppData\Roaming\Alt-N\Outlook Connector 2.0\Accounts\Outlook\dsiegert@minimaxexpress.com
or: %AllUsersProfile%\AppData\Roaming\Alt-N\Outlook Connector 2.0\Accounts\Outlook\ - with subfolders selected, in this case it need to only override the localcache file since there is an attachment folder which we do not want to override.
and: %AllUsersProfile%\Documents\Outlook Files
or just: %AllUsersProfile%\ - would this catch the entire profile to include the two locations above?

I appreciate any help with this.
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 10 April 2019, 15:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello @DSiegert , Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.☺️

The best way to do this is to contact Webroot Support and they will whitelist this for you.

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,
Dave.
Hi @ProTruckDriver,

I was able to get a hold of support and will not be doing this as they assure me that Webroot will not delete/remove any files without contacting us.

Thanks for the reply and have a great day,
Danny