Payment error

• 15 January 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +3
Hi,

when i make payment for Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 3 Device 1 Year Subscription - $37.49. it shows page error, without my aware, it actually successfully credited my credit card for 2 times.

I have contacted my credit card center and retrieved the 2 transaction authorization code
1) 975153
2) 402306

Currently my systems are not protected due to expired. kindly expertise this.Please refund for one of the transaction and proceed subscription for 1 year for the other transaction

p/s: i have created a ticket (#216252) 2 days ago, but not getting any respond till today.

Regards,
Wayne

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello @ccakjb Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. ☺️

I'll ping our Forum Administrator @LLiddell to make sure this is all sorted for you. She should be back on the forum tomorrow around 10 am East Coast time.

HTH
Dave.
Badge +3

I'll ping our Forum Administrator @LLiddell to make sure this is all sorted for you. She should be back on the forum tomorrow around 10 am East Coast time.

HTH
Dave.

Thank you so much Dave. i will wait for her reply then
Userlevel 7
Badge +36

HTH
Dave.

Thank you so much Dave. i will wait for her reply then

Hello,

I will be sending you a private message so I can get the keycode and investigate, keep an eye out.

I’m facing the same problem, I payed 48.98 for the 3 device 1 year subscription and I received a payment error message while the transaction still went through.

Although I just recently paid for this transaction, I haven’t received an email which I am hoping it is due to the transaction being placed recently without 24 hours passing.

However, due to the error message, I am still worried about whether or not my subscription is going to be renewed.