Solved

Popup when WEBROOT is opened

• 13 February 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5
  • Fresh Face
  • 3 replies
Every time I open WEBROOT on my PC, I get a popup in the lower RH screen telling me to review how well WEBROOT has protected me. After I do the review, I still get the popup. Can this be turned off?
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 13 February 2019, 01:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Reg,

Sorry about the pop-up. Run a scan and reboot to see if that stops the pop-up. I'll also ping our Forum Administrator on this problem. @LLiddell

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,
Dave.
Userlevel 1
Badge +5
Thanks 👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Every time I open WEBROOT on my PC, I get a popup in the lower RH screen telling me to review how well WEBROOT has protected me. After I do the review, I still get the popup. Can this be turned off?
We don't push any notifications asking for a review, do you happen to have a screenshot? Also, if you could, please send me your keycode via private message so I can investigate further.