renewal

• 29 December 2020
  • 2 replies

The renewal is for my YOGA which my wife uses at home since I received a company laptop which the renewal email is coming to.

Will the YOGA  Laptop still receive the renewal, if not how do I make sure that the renewal is update on the proper laptop?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Jk67 

For things like this it’s best to Submit a Support Ticket and they will sort it out for you. Or you can contact them: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue. A reply from Support should take from 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the Webroot Employees are busy working from home.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Jk67 ,

I’d say that the quickest solution is actually to call our customer sales team. They handle all renewal questions much faster than tech support will:

Call us at: 1-866-612-4227 M-F 7am−6pm MT. Or send us an email: wr-customersales@opentext.com