A few days ago I noticed that my webroot subscription was about to run out, so I clicked the renew button in the webroot app and renewed it. I heard it could take a few days or even until the current subscription runs out. So far it’s been 2 days and it still says my subscription is about to run out, and when I look at the app again the renew button is gone. I don’t know if I’m missing something or if it’s supposed to take a long time to update.
Best answer by Ssherjj
Welcome to the Webroot Community,
Sorry for the delayed response. I also apologize for any inconveniences that this has caused you.
I would Submit a Support Ticket and let them see what is going on here with your renewal. Or/and you could do a uninstall/reinstall of Webroot making sure you have your keycode available. But before all that have you manually done a scan with Webroot? Perhaps doing a scan a couple of times will activate your subscription. Reboot your system afterwards. Now if that does not help then try the uninstall/reinstall below.
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
- DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?