Solved

Renewal Not Updating

• 7 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

A few days ago I noticed that my webroot subscription was about to run out, so I clicked the renew button in the webroot app and renewed it. I heard it could take a few days or even until the current subscription runs out. So far it’s been 2 days and it still says my subscription is about to run out, and when I look at the app again the renew button is gone. I don’t know if I’m missing something or if it’s supposed to take a long time to update.

icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 7 February 2020, 15:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @Cody3124 

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Sorry for the delayed response. I also apologize for any inconveniences that this has caused you.

I would Submit a Support Ticket and let them see what is going on here with your renewal. Or/and you could do a uninstall/reinstall of Webroot making sure you have your keycode available. But before all that have you manually done a scan with Webroot? Perhaps doing a scan a couple of times will activate your subscription. Reboot your system afterwards. Now if that does not help then try the uninstall/reinstall below.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
  • DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done

Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,

HTH?

Badge +3

Hello @Cody3124 

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Sorry for the delayed response. I also apologize for any inconveniences that this has caused you.

I would Submit a Support Ticket and let them see what is going on here with your renewal. Or/and you could do a uninstall/reinstall of Webroot making sure you have your keycode available. But before all that have you manually done a scan with Webroot? Perhaps doing a scan a couple of times will activate your subscription. Reboot your system afterwards. Now if that does not help then try the uninstall/reinstall below.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
  • DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done

Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,

HTH?

Just finished reinstalling and it’s fixed, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Great! Thank you for letting us know! 

Have a great weekend! 😊