Solved

Show SecureAnywhere in Add/Remove Programs

• 29 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve disabled Show SecureAnywhere in Add/Remove Programs but WR agent is still showing Programs and Features. I’ve already adjusted the polling to 15mns and it’s been 24hrs but nothing has changed. Any tips to resolve this?

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 31 March 2023, 00:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I am not sure I understand what you are asking here.  Can you rephrase exactly what you are trying to do?  Thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I am not sure I understand what you are asking here.  Can you rephrase exactly what you are trying to do?  Thanks. 

This must be a business Endpoint feature to not show Webroot in Add/Remove tab to stop users from uninstalling.

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Thanks Daniel. My mind did not even go there. Now it makes sense. So the question is valid if it is not being properly removed. Hmmm…. Sounds like a question for support. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you’re using the Endpoint management console and adjust the policy to not show the GUI, it should work once the Poll kicks in.

As @TripleHelix has said, contact support for assistance here.

You can raise a ticket quickly by clicking the ‘?’ icon at the top of the Endpoint management console website and selecting support. They are very good at responding.

Good luck