Solved

Subscription problem!

• 29 May 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I sent a ticket to the webroot website and no one answered me. I bought my webroot subscription renewal for $ 19.99 on March 8, 2020. I noticed on May 25, 2020 that my premium subscription was no longer there and I cannot say since when the problem was there. The subscription amount was charged to my credit card account and I see the transaction in the purchase history on google play. I thought I may have received a refund, but no I received nothing. I would love to receive the service for which I paid! Can someone help me? Thank you!
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 29 May 2020, 23:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Azrick 

Are you sure you sent a Ticket to the right place? Submit a Support Ticket and make sure in the ticket you direct it to the sales area and if that doesn’t help you can call during the week also I see they have an email posted as well.

Purchases, renewals, and upgrades

Mon - Fri 7 AM to 7 PM (MDT)

wr-customersales@opentext.com

Tel: 1-866-612-4227

Thanks,

Userlevel 1

Ok, thanks!

Userlevel 1

To answer your question. Yes, I did send the ticket to the right place. I also wrote to wr-consumer sales, but was told that my emails did not match any accounts. I was suggested to call 1-866-350-6089 what I did. I spoke with a miss named Cory or Corrie, she told me I had to call tomorrow at Webroot Tech Support at 1-866-612-4227 (I think she thought I had a problem installing Webroot mobile, but the problem is that I bought my renewal but I did not receive my new key code). I have the impression that I am taken for a baseball that we can throw on either side without really helping me. I also indicated that I had my google play transaction number which proves my subscription renewal transaction, but I was told that it was useless ....

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Azrick 

Sorry to hear that your having so many issues, just keep at Webroot support or ask for a refund.

https://answers.webroot.com/Webroot/ukp.aspx?pid=17&vw=1&app=vw&solutionid=69