The tech support team has not been able to solve the problem.

• 29 December 2019
  • 6 replies

Badge +3

Moderator note: This conversation has been moved from a different thread.

I hope Opentext improves the technical support.  They seem to have gone on vacation or something.  Multiple attempts to contact, no reply.  Several difficulties this week.  Not very impressive.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

I hope Opentext improves the technical support.  They seem to have gone on vacation or something.  Multiple attempts to contact, no reply.  Several difficulties this week.  Not very impressive.

Sorry to hear that you’ve had that experience with our Support Team. Can you Private Message me the email address that you used to talk with support so that I can see what’s going on?

Thanks

Badge +3

The tech support team has not been able to solve the problem. 

It started out with the sales cycle where after paying, you receive an email with a link to create the account.   That page tells you that if you have a current account, use that sign on information.  That does not work.  When I attempted It kicked back that an account was already using that email.   HMMMM

I contacted tech support.  No reply.  5 days later I needed the VPN to travel.  I created a separate account.  Did I get  a key code?  No.  Using that new account I tried repeatedly to log on.  The App lets me log on but will not connect to the remote server.

Tech support replies are “Canned” and ineffectual.  They get one more shot.  I have requested the key code again or my money refunded immediately.   

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

@AOL3rd , I’m sorry you’re having a rough experience. Please DM me your Webroot associated account and I’ll escalate. 

Also, I’ll be moving this reply chain to a new thread as it’s support related. 

Badge +3

I sent a DM to your email with details.  Any update?  Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Thanks @AOL3rd . I’m sending to support and will report back via DM. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Heard back from Support and will reply back to you via DM.