Solved

Transfer to LastPass

• 27 March 2019
  • 3 replies

We have been advised that Webroot Password Manager has moved over to LastPass but are there issues with their website as it has not transferred our Password Manager details. I have registered a new account and the prompt from the Webroot PM did not allow me to log in with our existing details. It has copied details from Chrome but not Internet Explorer. Can anyone help?

Also, I'm trying to extract the password information from Webroot but on the Webroot website when I log in, keep showing as "preparing".

Hiren
icon

Best answer by freydrew 28 March 2019, 15:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello @Hiren Patel,

Sorry you are having trouble with Password Manager. I'll ping our Forum Administrator @LLiddell to see if she has any input to this problem also.

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,
Dave.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Hey everyone, I created a quick update about PWM here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
We've added a few Password Manager KBs to the community that will help with your setup/migration. You can find the three new articles in our KB section.