Solved

Trying to uninstall old version of Webroot, but I keep getting this message.

• 20 January 2019
  • 8 replies

Badge +3
Please contact your network administrator to access the user interface of SecureAnywhere.

This workstation was managed by another company and they are no longer manage this workstation.

How do I install my new version?
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 20 January 2019, 05:21

View original

8 replies

Badge +3

Userlevel 7
Hello connectedgeek , Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. ☺️

This sounds like you have the Business Version of Webroot installed. To uninstall:

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,
Dave.
Badge +3
Thanks. I did open a case. Just waiting for an answer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks. I did open a case. Just waiting for an answer.

Wanted to circle back on this and see if Support was able to assist you.
Badge +3
Not yet. No reply as of yet... thanks for following through.

I was going to wait until tomorrow to open another case.
Userlevel 7
Badge +28
Have you tried sending the uninstall command from the Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection online console?
Badge +3
I don’t have access to the console.

As I stated above...

“This workstation was managed by another company and they are no longer manage this workstation.”

I’m still waking for support to email me back.
Userlevel 7
Badge +28
Sorry, missed that statement. If you're still waiting for support to get back to you at this point, you might want to try calling them. The business support number I use as a last resort is, (866) 254-8400.