Solved

Unlinking Webroot Accounts, I think?

Badge +3
Firstly, thank you for attention to this.
Well, some years ago my mother and I purchased laptops and got Webroot at the same time.
Now I don't exactly remember the details of it all, but I've had it on auto-renew for her and I would just renew when the time came.

So I eventually get a new card and forgot about the auto-renewal, and now it's showing a red icon in my tray since my mother's protection has lapsed.

Now, she no longer uses her laptop, so I won't be renewing it....but is there a way to 'separate' our accounts so that I don't have to see it? Honestly it's a little confusing since it's TWO separate renewals. Even in the "PC Security" section, only my devices are shown.

Is there anything I can do?
icon

Best answer by LLiddell 20 May 2019, 19:55

View original

3 replies

Badge +3
Thank you SXR6 & LLiddell. I'll be sure to give them a buzz and take steps forward from there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Our support team can take care of this for you, I'd recommend calling them at 1-866-612-4227, or you can always create a ticket online via the link provided here.
Userlevel 6
Badge +17
Hi I would contact support either by raising a support ticket or a phone call to Webroot support.
I think that Webroot will have to make changes to your account at an administrative level.