Solved

waiting for License

• 17 December 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I purchased a three year licence which takes me into 2022, but when I ope Webroot my account shows my subscription key code and licence as waiting for activation. The status is Subscription information not available I’ve tried retiring the key code from the confirmation email, it shoe Active, but then waits for a bit and the unexpectedly closes.

Anyone seen this before?

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 17 December 2019, 17:33

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hello @LondonSL Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :relaxed:

Please try a Uninstall / Clean Reinstall:

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again

If the clean install doesn’t solve the problem, Please submit a  Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.

Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave.