Solved

Webroot filtering not working 1.10.0.6

Badge +5
Webroot filtering extension with Firefox 67.01 and yahoo home page is not working says broken or not available at this time , started yesterday 6/8/2019 ,not sure how to fix this ?

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 9 June 2019, 16:19

View original

3 replies

Badge +5
I was able to capture more info on problem

Badge +5
thought I would try removing Webroot and reinstalling but can't tried control panel, C Cleaner , program will not remove , this all seems to be happening since Windows 10 build upgraded to 1903 , which was last Thurday 6/6/2019, any ideas would help thanks program seems to be OK other then filtering extension is not working.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hello @nutsyouR

Please try a clean reinstall and if you have a third party Firewall make sure it doesn't block Webroot as I had issues with Glasswire and had to reinstall Glasswire because it got corrupted as it was blocking WSA from contacting the Cloud as well with Web Threat Shield.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
If you have an issue to uninstall open the RUN command and run this to Uninstall with the quotes and WSA must be running to uninstall:

"C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe" -uninstall

Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,