Hi guys, hoping someone can help.
I have done a search but the only guide I could find in here was this, which doesn't really cover my issue: How to install using GPO | Webroot Community
I am currently setting up our client base with webroot endpoint protection via ConnectWise Command - has anyone else done this also? Steps I am taking as follows, but the long and short of it is that the agent (And webroot by proxy) is not installing:
- Download the desktop install agent and create a GP that should install the software package. I save the install file in a shared location which for the sake of troubleshooting, I have made available to EVERYONE
- I am assigning the package via a UNC path so that it is accessible where they are on the network
- I am creating a security group and adding all domain computers to the group
- I add this group to the group policy and give them permissions
- In the policy I configure wait time to 120 seconds
- I configure it to wait for the network before logging in as well
No joy still...any ideas? I really dont want to have to deploy this thing manually.
Best answer by TylerMView original