Solved

Webroot is rubbish.

• 22 December 2021
  • 2 replies

I cannot log in to Webroot. I have had this problem for years now. I have tried changing my security code, my password and everything else I can think of, but Webroot still says my info is incorrect. What is wrong with thi

eir system that they cannot update my changes to be effective the next time I use them. It makes me so cross that they are so inefficient. As for trying to use LastPass password manager, that is another disaster. Can anybody suggest how to get Webroot to accept my new Security code and password, before I put my fist through my computer screen.

Thanks, any ideas will be welcome.

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 22 December 2021, 12:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @burdgep Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 

Sorry you’re having problems with your account. The fastest way to get this sorted is to contact Webroot Support by phone during the Holiday Season. 

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave

What a pathetic customer service support system you have. I have waited so long already for a reply, only to be told to wait for a reply and not to submit another ticket. On top of that you tell me to phone you. Why are you not phoning me? Why are you not answering my query instead of telling me to be patient. Your service sucks, and it is only because your product is good and I have been using it for quite some time, that I do not cancel my subscription. Sort out your system so that when a customer makes a change to their password (because the old one does not work!!!!) your sytem acknowledges it immediately, and the new password takes immediate effect.(or is this too much for a computer company to do?).