Solved

Webroot scanning issue

  • 1 July 2021
  • 2 replies
  • 46 views

Hello, my webroot updated to the latest version a while ago but I’m seeing an issue with the scans. It will say, “last Scan: 23 hours ago” and “Next Scan: In 23 hours” It keeps doing that and the number of scans done on my computer do not go up. I want to know what the problem with my webroot is. Could someoe please help me. Also I know I can scan it myself but the fact that it doesn’t scan autimatically makes me worried and feel like my Webroot isn’t working properly. 

icon

Best answer by Arjabhai 1 July 2021, 09:50

I had the same problem myself after having Webroot moved to my new PC and changing from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. It appeared that the scans were occurring, but number of scans did not match those done as each was run. I sent a Ticket to Support and after a day they sent me a link to capture the files on my PC fpr scrutiny and then after another couple of days sent me a step by step uninstall & reinstall from the Webroot site. My ‘techie’ did as instructed and it now works as normal,apart from I don’t get the status coverage pop up in the bottom right corner as before when I logged on. So I suggest contact Support who are helpful as always

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I had the same problem myself after having Webroot moved to my new PC and changing from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. It appeared that the scans were occurring, but number of scans did not match those done as each was run. I sent a Ticket to Support and after a day they sent me a link to capture the files on my PC fpr scrutiny and then after another couple of days sent me a step by step uninstall & reinstall from the Webroot site. My ‘techie’ did as instructed and it now works as normal,apart from I don’t get the status coverage pop up in the bottom right corner as before when I logged on. So I suggest contact Support who are helpful as always

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I had the same problem myself after having Webroot moved to my new PC and changing from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. It appeared that the scans were occurring, but number of scans did not match those done as each was run. I sent a Ticket to Support and after a day they sent me a link to capture the files on my PC fpr scrutiny and then after another couple of days sent me a step by step uninstall & reinstall from the Webroot site. My ‘techie’ did as instructed and it now works as normal,apart from I don’t get the status coverage pop up in the bottom right corner as before when I logged on. So I suggest contact Support who are helpful as always

Arjabhai is right that our free support can solve this issue for you.

Please reach out to them here 

https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact

Reply