Best answer by Ssherjj
Welcome to the Webroot Community,
Sorry to hear you are having issues with Webroot not scanning for you and claiming you are unable to connect to the internet. Usually a uninstall/reinstall will fix issues such as this.
Uninstall WSA on Mac Computer
Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
1. Shut down SecureAnywhere by clicking the Webroot icon in the menu bar and selecting Shut Down SecureAnywhere.
2. If prompted, confirm that you want to shut down SecureAnywhere.
3. Open the Applications directory.
4. Click and drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere program icon into the Trash in the dock.
5. A confirming window appears. Click Uninstall.
Webroot SecureAnywhere is now uninstalled. Reboot the computer.
To install the Mac software:
- Click here to download the SecureAnywhere installer to your Mac.
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- To install Webroot from Best Buy Geek Squad click here
- Double-click wsamac.dmg to open the installer.
- Drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon into the Applications folder.
- In the first activation window, enter your keycode and click Activate.
- If prompted, confirm the installation by entering your Apple system password and click OK.
- Let Webroot complete the scan.
Hope this helps?