Solved

Where is the Complaint Department?

• 23 January 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

My password didn’t  work.  I create a new one and it works only once. This started yesterday. I asked Webroot Support for help , they said Community Support Is out of their hands - Where is the Complaint Department for help logging in to the Webroot Community?   

I am running Webroot Secure Anywhere on Windows 10 PCs and a Android 9 cellphone,

icon

Best answer by freydrew 23 January 2020, 22:57

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7

My password didn’t  work.  I create a new one and it works only once. This started yesterday. I asked Webroot Support for help , they said Community Support Is out of their hands - Where is the Complaint Department for help logging in to the Webroot Community?   

I am running Webroot Secure Anywhere on Windows 10 PCs and a Android 9 cellphone,

Hello @KCav Let me ping our Forum Manager @freydrew to see if he can help you out on this problem. :relaxed:

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thank you ProTruckDriver

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Hi @KCav , Support reached out to me about this yesterday. I passed along a secure password to pass along to you. It seems like you’ve been able to log into your account just fine. 

I take it that you are having problems with resetting your Webroot product account then?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello freydrew, 

When I entered my email address for my sign-in name the system did not updated My Profile for the password.   A new password worked just once.. After that  I was told invalid User Name or Password.   

After I created a User Name other than my email address My Profile was updated with a new password. and  I am now able to logout and log back-in..  I wonder why the system stopped accepting my email address as my Sign-n User Name.

-

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Hey @KCav , 

When you log into your Webroot Community account, the Username that the system is requesting would be ‘KCav’ and not your email address. 

I don’t think you’re the only one that had this issue. It might be time for me to create a KB about this just in case!

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello freydrew,

I just logged in successfully :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Glad to hear it! 

Badge +1

Have a simler issue, where i can not log into my account even after resetting the password and the security  code

even purchased a new product code as well still the same issue even after setting up the account.

As I have an issue installing on to a mac and am trying to raise a ticket with support but cannot get any of the passwords to work or security codes

any thoughts ?