Solved

Windows 11 core isolation feature

• 20 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

On Windows 11, is it safe to enable the Core Isolation memory integrity feature with Webroot installed?

icon

Best answer by TylerM 24 March 2023, 20:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I do not have an official Webroot answer, but I did a very long search to see if anyone has complained about Core Isolation Memory Integrity and any antivirus programs, and found nothing at all about the issue of it being on and running other anti-virus or protection software.  One note on Kasrpersky’s browser protection said it could be turned on, but that was not much help in general. 

The best advice I could find was to turn it on and monitor your machine for problems or issues, and turn it back off if you see problems. Not a great answer, but best I could find. 

Hopefully someone here from the Webroot team will be able to give you an official answer. @TylerM, think you could escalate this question to the development team for an answer? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Support says that our drivers should be compatible but we can double check with @BradW or @csaunders 

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Thanks Tyler. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Just come across this. Be good to have a definitive answer to be able to be quoted on

I fully agree. Especially since I couldn’t find any info after 20 minutes of searching. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just come across this. Be good to have a definitive answer to be able to be quoted on