It Won’t Let Me Update For Some Reason.
“We're having trouble restarting to finish the install. Try again in a little while. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: (0x80070005)” - Windows
One thing you can try is a full uninstall → reinstall of Webroot
To uninstall Webroot from a Mac,
Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
1. Shut down SecureAnywhere by clicking the Webroot icon in the menu bar and selecting Shut Down SecureAnywhere.
2. If prompted, confirm that you want to shut down SecureAnywhere.
3. Open the Applications directory.
4. Click and drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere program icon into the Trash in the dock.
5. A confirming window appears. Click Uninstall.
Webroot SecureAnywhere is now uninstalled. Reboot the computer.
Reinstall On a Mac
IF YOU ARE UNINSTALLING FROM WINDOWS, GO HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS:
Last, if you’re still having difficulty after a full uninstall/reinstall, please reach out to our SUPPORT TEAM
I have found the solution of this error in https://muchinsonelectronics.com/