Complete

Backup notification

Userlevel 7
I have noticed increased disk activity on my PC which lasted for a couple of minutes, so hovered over WSA systray icon to see if a scan runs or what but a scan was idle. I checked processes and scheduled tasks in Windows task manager and it turned out that WSA Backup was running as per schedule what I didn't realize.

Therefore I would like to have a notification of running backup via hovering over WSA systray icon. If a scan runs and you hover over the icon you will see "Scanning ..." and I would like to add another notification for backup activities, e.g. "Running backup task". I know that you can see that backup is running in Backup&Sync->Folders but you need a few clicks to get this information. If we could see it by hovering over the icon it would be very smart and fast notification, imo.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
@,

I agree that it would be nice to see this by just hovering over the icon in the systray.

Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Thank you for your suggestion, however we are not looking to implement this, at this time.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings