Complete

Backup & Sync Console Tree in Members Account.

Userlevel 7
Request a "Console Tree" on the Backup & Sync in the members account. The way it's set up now you have to double click your life away. Example: to get to a document that was backed up you have to
Double click the Backup Storage Folder
Double click the Root C: Folder
Double click the Users Folder
Double click the Users Folder (Name)
Double click the Users Folder (Doc / Pics......)
.....and a bunch more double clicks to get to where you want to be. I think you see my point on a Console Tree in members account for Backup & Sync..

About once a month or so I go into backup and delete files that I deleted from my computer that I don't need anymore. A Console Tree would speed up my cleaning and also speed up finding a file that was backed up. 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
? is there any progress in this request? 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Not that I've heard of, sorry.
Userlevel 7
Anything on this request yet?
Can or can't this be done with B&S?
Userlevel 7
I'm still double clicking my life away every month with Backup & Sync. It's been over a year and a half since I requested the "Console Tree" in Backup & Sync. Is there any progress on this? @
Userlevel 7
Well this has been "Under Review" for 2 years now without change.

Any progress on this? @
Userlevel 7
Badge +47
Hope to have an update for you in a couple weeks as I've gone to the entire Product team to ask for updates on all outstanding Feature Requests. 
Userlevel 7
 @ Have you found out anything about this request?
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Hi PTD!They need to hire more help because management must be pretty busy if one cannot answer your question yet? 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Thank you for your suggestion, however we are not looking to implement this, at this time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Thank you for your suggestion, however we are not looking to implement this, at this time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +34

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings