Complete

Backup & Sync Console Tree in Members Account.

• 10 January 2016
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 7
Request a "Console Tree" on the Backup & Sync in the members account. The way it's set up now you have to double click your life away. Example: to get to a document that was backed up you have to
Double click the Backup Storage Folder
Double click the Root C: Folder
Double click the Users Folder
Double click the Users Folder (Name)
Double click the Users Folder (Doc / Pics......)
.....and a bunch more double clicks to get to where you want to be. I think you see my point on a Console Tree in members account for Backup & Sync..

About once a month or so I go into backup and delete files that I deleted from my computer that I don't need anymore. A Console Tree would speed up my cleaning and also speed up finding a file that was backed up. 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
? is there any progress in this request? 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Not that I've heard of, sorry.
Userlevel 7
Anything on this request yet?
Can or can't this be done with B&S?
Userlevel 7
I'm still double clicking my life away every month with Backup & Sync. It's been over a year and a half since I requested the "Console Tree" in Backup & Sync. Is there any progress on this? @
Userlevel 7
Well this has been "Under Review" for 2 years now without change.

Any progress on this? @
Userlevel 7
Badge +47
Hope to have an update for you in a couple weeks as I've gone to the entire Product team to ask for updates on all outstanding Feature Requests. 
Userlevel 7
 @ Have you found out anything about this request?
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Hi PTD!They need to hire more help because management must be pretty busy if one cannot answer your question yet? 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Thank you for your suggestion, however we are not looking to implement this, at this time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Thank you for your suggestion, however we are not looking to implement this, at this time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36