Complete

Community Growth:

• 13 March 2012
  • 8 replies

With Today's challenges of companys becoming too big, and those who insert power over them. General populace is looking for trusted hangouts. FB is a very big Target, and in the event of rumored attack, I went looking for other communities here in the United States. I did not find many.
It is my suggestion: Besides what  you have alrerady structured here- which is very well done (but it seems kinda webroot business orientated), Have 1 Room, for gossip and outside news. Give people a reason to hang out other than webroot related information. Webroot's own FB page so that webroot clientel and non- clientel can hang and talk.
I believe you will draw new customers in , just because they like the hangout and the find this to be a safe haven.
So, what do you think? Something above and beyond Webroot to give it more of a universal image?

8 replies

Maybe we can even call it, Webroot Dream Catcher, or Web-Face, Web-Tree (the Yin-Yang of web root)
Userlevel 5
Thanks for submitting this great idea!
Userlevel 7
Ooo - I like your thinking. Let me talk to the Community Team and see what we can do!
Userlevel 2
Hello avatar5nova,

Thank you for the suggestion.  We are always looking for ways to interact with our customers and reach a larger audience! 

Have a wonderful weekend.

Sincerely,

David S.
Webroot Support
Userlevel 5
I think Webroot is gaining more traction outside of here with some of the social networking sites already, such as Twitter. Does Webroot have a Facebook page? If not, perhaps they should.
Userlevel 1
Hey TonyW,

Yes Webroot does have a Facebook page, you can check it out at http://www.facebook.com/webroot

I do like the idea of having a non Webroot related section for tech or just casual chat, that sounds like a brilliant idea.
Userlevel 7
Check out the new Techie and Non-Techie forums! 😃
Yes I have to find those forums will do